The Membership, Nurture and Care Team is an active and vital ministry at St. Francis. This group is responsible for greeting and welcoming guests and new members, as well as nurturing and retaining established members. The Membership, Nurture and Care Team staffs the "Welcome Corner," coordinates and facilitates the New Member Classes/Retreats and the orientation process, arranges rides to church, and oversees the Health Ministries Team and Stephen Ministries.
The goals of the Membership, Nurture and Care Team include:
- Greet and welcome guests and members on Sunday mornings
- Respond to questions from guests and members on Sunday mornings
- Introduce potential new members to the meaning of membership at St Francis
- Introduce new members to ministries of the church and encourage participation in those ministries
- Foster connections and develop community among guests, new and established members
- Identify and respond to the needs of St Francis members
The Membership, Nurture and Care Team welcomes your active involvement and participation. It's a great way to meet people and make a difference in the St Francis community.
We meet monthly, every second Tuesday evening from 6-8 at the Center for Worship.
We'd love to have you join us.